Today I went to see the Baha'i temple in Wilmette, just north of Chicago.
The building is very beautiful, and they have a nice display that explains the Baha'i faith.
After the Temple, I went to Gillson Park, which is right up the street, and took a walk on the beach. The weather was a bit grey and windy, so it wasn't as nice as it could have been.
I did a little shopping for some essentials, and then went back home.
Glorian and i went to lunch at Giordanno's and had Chicago Stuffed Pizza. It was very good.
We went back home, finished packing up, said good bye, and drove to the airport.
Returning the car, checking in and the flight were all ok.
I got to Kansas City a bit late, got a car, a Toyota Corolla this time, and drove to the Skolnicks. I arrived at 8:30.
David had to go to the office, so I went with him and got a little tour of the area.
Pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment