Nothing really interesting happened today.
I was picked up from home by my lovely parents after I got home from work on Wednesday, and went to their home, where I had supper, and then just hung out till it was time to go to the airport.
My lovely father dropped me off at the airport.
Getting through the usual airport stuff (Security, checking in, some more security) was a breeze. The flight to Rome left on time and arrived a bit early.
The flight from Rome to Chicago was very long, but other than that was OK.
The flight landed in Chicago about a half an hour early. Getting through passport control, getting the luggage, and going through customs was also a breeze.
I got the bus to Hertz and got a car (A red Nissan Sentra) and then sat through traffic for a bit.
The drive was slow, but uneventful, and I got to Glorian's at around 4:45 pm.
We had supper, and now I am trying to stay up, to try to avoid jet lag.
No comments:
Post a Comment