I got up way to early, but couldn't do to much about that.
I drove to the nearest Marta station, left the car there (parking is free), and took the train downtown.
My first stop was the Georgia Aquarium. I saw all the fishes, and other marine creatures (star fish, shrimp, dolphins, sharks). It was very busy, since some schools were off for thanksgiving.
My next stop was the World of Coca Cola (which is right next door). The history of Coca Cola, some cute movies, and a chance to taste coke varieties from around the world. I even got a bottle of coke, made right before your eyes.
A walked through Centennial Olympic Park towards the CNN Center, and then to five points which were street numbers in Atlanta begin.
After having some lunch, I walked to the Georgia State Capitol and walked around. I'm still amazed that I could walk around freely, and go into the house and senate galleries.
I took the train to the Arts Center station and walked over to the Breman Jewish Museum where I met Judi Ayal. She showd me around, and then we went back to her house where I met her friend Gilbert. We had Pizza for supper, and talked about stuff.
She took me to the nearest train station, and a rode back to my starting point, got the car, and went home. By this time is was raining, so I got a little wet.
Pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment