Dana and I woke up very early, and she took me to the airport.
Since I wasn't checking any bags, I got to the gate way to early, so I read and people watched till it was time to board.
The flight was fine, and no one sat next to me.
I got to Atlanta, got my car, a Chevy Cruze this time, and drove to David's Office.
After a little schmoozing and talking to Mom and Dad, we went to lunch at Cafe Posh. I had Falafel, that ws quite good.
We then went to AAA where I got some information and then home. David had to go back to work, so I stayed around, and made some plans for my stay in Atlanta.
When Eve and David came home, we went out to Blue Moon Pizza and then a little shopping at Kroger's
No comments:
Post a Comment